Preconference sessions at Learning 2.0 offer participants a chance to take an in-depth look at various topics, with a focus on hands-on and active learning that is difficult to do in shorter sessions.
These sessions are designed to be facilitated in small groups. The minimum number of participants required is approximately 8 and the maximum number is around 15. If your selected preconference does not have the minimum number of participants by June 15 then it will be cancelled and you will have the option of selecting another session or receiving a full refund.
The preconference will be held on Thursday October 2, prior to the opening of the main conference. The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Precon registration opens at 9:00 a.m.
- Morning session: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m, including a morning break
- Lunch: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Afternoon session: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Conference starts at 6:00 p.m.